B2B Commerce Done Right

We bring connectivity and integration across all industries through a centralised e-procurement marketplace that enables frictionless B2B trade and payments with the conveniences of B2C functionality.

Our marketplace lets you easily find and buy the things you need from your preferred suppliers at your pre-negotiated prices. Using a Single Shopping Cart to buy from all.

Just a 1 minute Account Application, Instantly LIVE, Free to join, free to use and so much more…

Join Our Mailing List

The power of change bringing power to business

Every Reason To Say Yes

Free centralised online store accessible through desktop and app (Android/iOS).

Easy access to Vendors and all of their products & services.

Single account application, credit check and director’s guarantee.

A choice of integrated financial solutions to help with cashflow and facilitate trade.

What We Offer

HorecaMarket.Global is a whole of commerce solution for business. One centralised online store. Frictionless B2B trade and payments. Easy access to Vendors, products & services. Integrated financial solutions…
And it’s free to join and use.

Online Store

Supporting Apps

Financial Solutions

POS Integration

Business Data Insights

Accounting Software Integration

Get Started

Marketplace Categories



Covid Safety & Compliance



Health & Safety

Hospitality Equipment

Hospitality Services

Partner Offers

Hospitality Supplies

Hotel Supplies

Janitorial & Hygiene & Cleaning

Jobs Board

Office Spaces

Office Supplies


Childcare & School


Load More

“5% of global commerce takes place online… the other 95% is offline”

John & Patrick Collison, Stripe Founders - Bloomberg May 31 2018

Our platform has been designed to overcome antiquated ways that Customers access, interact, purchase and deal with Vendors.

We do this by offering solutions to: Disconnected ecosystems; Manual communications; Complex Contracts/Application forms; Non digitised pricing and inventory.

Customers that have already joined the Marketplace

The Marketplace is open

Ready to connect with more Vendors and access more products?

Get Started